This site provides users with the information about flu prevention, how to prevent flu, cure flu, flu early symptom, tips, and more.
What is the flu?
Influenza or flu in short form is a very contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza A or B viruses. It occurs most often in winter and early spring. The flu virus attacks the body by spreading through the nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs. We usually get the flu by touching the objects with flu virus and then passing the flu virus to us with our hands. The most susceptible people for getting the flu are young kids and old people.
What are the early symptoms of the flu?
Usually the earliest symptom of the flu is that you fail to sleep well. After that, you will feel your throat uncomfortable. And then you will find your sore throat. You should know that it is easy to kill the flu at its early stage. If you let it go to its "peak", that is, cough and high fever, you will not stop it. You will then need to bear it through about 10 days period.
Tips for preventing and curing the flu - reference only:
1. Take hot bath (make yourself sweat a lot).
2. Drink a plenty of cold water.
3. Avoid eating any high nutrition food.
4. Avoid drinking anything with sugar.
5. No drinking alcohol.
6. Take vitamin tablets.
7. Drink (sip) a bit cough syrup OFTEN even if there is no sore throat or cough, that is, when you just feel your throat is uncomfortable. Do not drink a lot each time. The purpose of doing this is to keep A BIT cough syrup in your throat all the time if possible.
8. Take a plenty of sleep and rest. No physical exercise of any kind during your flu period.
9. It is very important to wash your hands often, especially when you come back from ousite.
By taking the above preventive measures, the chance of getting flu will be reduced greatly. You should also know that the above tips also apple to the situation that after the early stage of the flu.