how to preserve, freeze green bean
This site provides users with the information about preserve green bean, how to preserve green bean, freeze green bean, tips, guide, and more.
In summer, many of you like to plant some vegetables, especially green beans in your backyard and often you will have more beans than you can eat fresh. It is a good idea to preserve the green beans so that you can eat them later. The easy way to preserve green beans is to freeze them. The following are a few very simple steps:
1. Choose the fresh green beans.
2. Rinse the green beans in cool water.
3. Put the green beans into boiling water with a little salt for about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Plunge the green beans into a bowl of ice water and keep them for about the same 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Take them out to dry them out. You can use a salad spinner to dry them out.
6. Cut the green beans to whatever length you prefer.
7. Put them into a plastic bag and before zipping it, remove the air from the bag.
8. Put it in your refrigerator with the temperature of 0 degree. The temperature can be a little lower, but it should not be too low.
9. You can preserve the green beans for about a year in this way.