how to stay young, live longer life?
This site provides users with the information about keep young, how to stay young, live longer life, secrets, tips, anti-aging, extends lifespan, stay young, and more.
Staying young secrets have been a hot topic over the internet, mostly because we fear getting older. Staying young is not only about what you eat or drink and taking care of your body, but also about having a positive outlook on life. In following are some secrets and tips for staying young and living longer life.
1. Drink lots of water, about eight glasses daily. Water improves your skin elasticity and hides your wrinkles. Green tea is highly recommended because it is a super antioxidant.
2. Eat natural food like fruits, nuts, and vegetables which are rich in antioxidants and are your natural defense against the free radicals that wear down your bodys cells and speed up aging process. It is also suggested to avoid eating red meat. Fish is the best replacement for red meat.
3. Eat enough protein, about 120 gm daily. Protein has amino acids and they are the important elements to build and repair your body cells. They helps the growth of your skin, hair, and nails.
4. Eat less sugar. Eating food with much sugar are bad for your skin, which makes your skin hard and rigid, causing sagging and wrinkling.
5. Avoid being under the sun for a long time. We all know that sunlight is good for human. It provides vitamin D, helps absorb calcium and phosphor, bolsters immunity, and relieves skin trouble, but the extended exposure under the sun is very harmful to your skin. This is because UV rays in sunlight break down collagen in the skin, making it rough and leathery, and causing wrinkles and premature aging.
6. Exercise daily. It helps you lose weight, keep fit, and relieases stress. As a result, you will not only look, but also feel, much younger.
7. Use soap that matches your skin type, such as dry, oily, normal or sensitive. As a rule, use less soap to keep the natural oils in your skin.
8. Keep smiling and avoid bad mood. A simple smile lowers blood pressure, boosts immunity, and releases endorphins and serotonin that make you feel good, while stress is your great enemy to make you look older.
9. Get enough sleep, but do not sleep too many hours every night. Usually 7 to 8 hours per night is enough.
10. Avoid toxins. Quit smoking. Smoking not only increases your risk of lung cancer, it also makes your skin age a lot faster. The same goes for drinking or any other kind of drug.